Steam CC is redefining your average cup of Joe, with an innovative device called the Ripple Maker introduced at CES 2016.
Adding selfies using the Coffee Ripple App to “sip pics” creating personalized coffee art in each cup.
Ripple Maker produces high-resolution images, known as a “Ripple”, on top of a foam topped coffee, latte, or cappuccino using its Coffee Ripples App in a matter of seconds.
The Coffee Ripples App allows users to turn ordinary drinks into masterpieces, creating Ripples from any image, message or photo they choose.
Award-winning industrial designers created the patented printing technology that uses coffee extract filled Ripple Pods to create the Ripples.
The Ripple Maker is created for coffee shops, restaurants or hospitality suites.
Any venue that serves coffee will be able to take advantage of the opportunities for engagement, loyalty and emotional connection that the Ripple Maker provides.
The Coffee Ripple App, is initially on iOS and Android versions launching February 2016.
The App makes creating and sending a personal message as simple as creating a social media post.
The Coffee Ripple App allows coffee lovers to:
- Browse Ripples’ content library.
- Submit their own image, picture, design or message and send it to a local Ripple Maker to create.
- Edit, scale, filter and even add text to Ripples
- Locate Ripple-enabled venues
The Steam CC Ripple Maker offers:
- Wi-fi enabled, fitting on any countertop as small as 8.5″ x 10.5″.
- High quality images or messages on foam topped drinks using coffee pods filled with coffee extract.
- No artificial color is used, rather using coffee based color scales.
- Adjusts to a range of coffee cup sizes up to 7″ high an 4.5″ wide.
- The Ripples are created within 10 seconds.
- Ripples content library has hundreds of images and messages to choose from, and new ones are constantly being uploaded.
“The reaction to the Ripple Maker from coffee shop owners, baristas and the public has been as extraordinary as the coffee art they have collectively created,” said Yossi Meshulam, CEO of Steam CC, parent of Ripples. “With the addition of the extensive content library and robust consumer app, we look forward to offering the RIpples experience to so many more countries and venues around the world.”
The Ripple Maker will be available to commercial establishments that serve coffee, and comes with a $85 service plan per month. The plan provides owners with Ripple Pods, operating service and warranties, as well as access to Ripples’ content platform and themes.
The Coffee Ripple App is free to consumers. The Ripple Maker starts at $999 USD.